Tuesday, October 9, 2007

apa la.. kena tagged pulak..!!!

must i do this?? i'm so lazy..!!! this is really difficult..!!!! cant think..


Seven things to be done before my death
  1. become a millionaire (by 40)
  2. buy a superbike
  3. kick wildcat's butts in ice hockey
  4. travel the world
  5. complete the mission God gave me (holy)
  6. get married and have a family (i guess)
  7. see myself successful
Seven things I will not do even if it kills me
  1. deny God
  2. stop loving ice hockey
  3. smoke
  4. do drugs
  5. stop talking for 1 day
  6. not sleep when i really want to
  7. being sarcastic.. cant help it.. sorry...
Seven things I do when I'm away from the public
  1. dig my nose
  2. go topless and run around the house
  3. sulk
  4. thinking really deep thoughts
  5. sleep like a pig (do i?)
  6. fart
  7. do stuff i aint suppose to do..
Seven fav sentences/quotes
  1. remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)
  2. WTH
  3. yeah man..
  4. huh?? or ha??
  5. do u miss me?
  6. dunno wor...
  7. why??
Seven favourite songs from all time
  1. coast to coast - westlife
  2. i swear - cant remember who
  3. when the music fades <-- Christian song
  4. forever - too many artist sing it
  5. songbird - kenny G
  6. more than words - westlife
  7. dunno liao.. when i like then i like la...
Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did
  1. spoil my skates
  2. spoil my laptop
  3. scratch my car
  4. tell my secret to others
  5. challenge me
  6. dont do what i ask u to
  7. lie to me
Seven people to tag
  1. stephy
  2. junjun
  3. grace
  4. jiajia
  5. ice
  6. huei liq
  7. sandy

yeah.. i'm finally done.. my brain juice running low...

No comments: