Wednesday, January 23, 2008

room renovation!!!!

couple of months ago.. my dad was complaining about us sleeping in the guest room.. and leaving our own rooms in a mess... reason - there's no air-con in our rooms..

as me n my bros have different rooms.. so we'll need more than 1 air con to be used if we wanted to have air-con for all of us.. n that would be a waste of electricity n worse still we'll need a new power box which cost not less than 2k according to the technician... so was a big no no..!!


after some thinking and evaluation... my dad decided to break down the wall between our rooms... n that was what happened about a week ago.. the noise... was the ppl coming to bring down that bloody wall.. now my room's as big as my sitting room... wow... but today.. we had to complete all the shit... n i guess i always come back on a bad day... i was picked n had to..

1. PAINT
2. SHIFT CUPBOARDS
3. SHIFT ENORMOUS CUPBOARDS
4. SET UP BED THATS FROM DOWNSTAIRS
5. MOP, SWEEP N ALL THE STUFF
6. PUT UP WITH MY NAGGY PARENTS

n now my sitting room looks like a rubbish dump... but then again.. i'm glad ir happened.. coz i finally could get rid of alot of things!!!! weee..!!! coz there's something with my parents that makes out house so packed with stuff...


MY DAD
- loves to buy new things...
- loves to keep things that have so called value to him
- loves big n fanciful things
- does not really know how heavy things r coz he does not need to carry it

MY MOM
- does not throw anything away unless its rotten
- loves to keeps stuff
- keeps stuff to give to ppl(never did give)
- runs through things i n my bros throw n pick stuff back

thats y my house if fully junked up with so much stuff..!!! i even have text books from form 4 and 5 in my cupboard... can u believe that.. that was like about 5-6 years ago... wah.... hell....


ok.. i need to get back to work...


remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

js accidently found your blog.. and felt suprise cz u still using the "H²0" word(i knew it since you was in F4).. oya.. stay cool...

Anonymous said...

huh?? u knew me when i was in form 4?? then i dont even remember if i was using this H20 thing.. lol.. only started when i started on msn..