Saturday, February 23, 2008

return to blogging..

its been awfully long since i blogged.. i'm glad to be back.. had pretty much to do since the last time.. CNY, frens, mid term, final year thesis n even my laptop died on me... crapy...


lets not talk about whats pass.. i really had a long day today...

5.30am - woke up to take my shower
6.00am - iron my cloths + eat breakfast
6.30am - prepare my stuff n head to the car
6.45am - started on my journey to Ipoh
8.35am - reached wisma KLK ipoh
9.00am - went for interview

u readers must be wondering why on earth would i go all the way to ipoh for an interview.. alright.. u see.. about 3 yrs ago, i got this scholarship (for retard students) from yayasan KLK.. their condition was that we will have to serve them for 3 years after graduation. yeah.. so thats y..

so.. what does KLK do.. u check it out at this site..

http://www.klk.com.my/main.htm

its a pretty big company. main industry - plantation, processing n retailing oil palm products


yeah.. so it was a job interview... they asked me what kind of position i would like to hold.. n guess what... i answered that i wanted positions that manage people such as assistant manager/ manager.. after some discussion, one of the jury was pretty fond of me n tried to divert my interest to join the human resource as she was the head of department.. but then i guess i was going for the something i would prefer... ESTATE ASSISTANT MANAGER.. so what r the things to this..

1. good n rewarding pay
2. bungalow of my own with free utilities and AIR-CON
3. low cost living
4. good n quite environment (coz its in the mittle of no where)
5. u get a free motorbike to travel around
6. the place is very rural n away from society
7. uncertain working hours
8. need to re-learn to be a planter
9. need to be multi purpose man. such as adviser, counselor, doctor, etc
10. some gals dont like rural area living especially HOT CHICKS :( sob sob..

yeah.. thats about it.. so... pls do come visit me next time if i do get the job.. give me sometime.. i'll become estate manager soon.. hahaha.. provided that i get the assist manager job la.. lol...

but then generally the interview went well.. i guess the panel r convinced that i've not some if not much leadership skills.. probably its just a bluff la.. lol.. cari makan susah la...

alright i need to roll.. need to get some part of my thesis done.. before i head to bed.. i'm freaking tired...

NO HOCKEY FOR ME TONIGHT!!!!

remember to drink mroe H20 k.. c",)

No comments: