Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dancing On The Rooftop


He says:
There's a dream of you and me
Dancing on just me and thee
Under the moon over the tree
On the roof thats where we'll be

Beautiful view far as eyes can see
Such wonderful being in front of me
Talking and laughing feeling so free
Felt it would last for eternity

Holding hand yours in mine
Music playing felt so fine
Dancing the waltz at the tick of nine
Swaying away under the bright moonshine

Placing your head against mine
Our very first kiss still in my mind
Love's the word that draws this line
The fate of ours' the key of time


She replies:
Placing your head against mine
Our first kiss as sweet as wine
When both hearts and soul entwine
Love's the word that draws the line

Stars and meteor maybe hard to see
Whos to predict what should be would be
The future's not ours to see
Who knows if it would bring me to thee

If fate of ours' the key of time
You're the special one I keep in heart of mine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the "she replies"...