Tuesday, November 4, 2008

201th post

after 1 year and 4 months of blogging.. finally i hit 201 post!!!.... proves that i'm not a so frequent blogger.. simply because life if full of excitement, joy, pain and lots of other things.. u got to feel life to be able to share it..


basically for the past 1 year plus, this blog's been basically nothing much but my daily life's story with occasional other junk fitted into it.. its more or less almost like my dairy.. just that there's not much secrets in it.. haha...


anyway, thanks everyone for being part of my life and making my life's story.. without u, joshua would be joshie or some other thing.. lol...





alright.. back to my life.. hmmm.. anyone knows what's a GPS?


its basically a road navigation system directed by satellite.. its so u can find ur way around and so u wont get lost!!!...



so this is my dad's GPS.. currently in the hands of joshua wong.. i decided to follow the ulu langat road to save money.. coz tol's slightly more than 15 bucks per way.. total = 30+ bucks... which is good to save also.. so basically by following it, i wont get lost or anything..


but the weird part is that although i had and followed it, i apparently got lost, missed turnings and other stuff... how could this happen?? my dad would say u were not paying attention!!! but actually no... i found out few things about the GPS..

1. its 2 seconds late.. so if u drive pass the turning, it will take 2 sec for the GPS to show that u have overshot..

2. new roads were not taken into account... basically my task was to follow the pink road shown on the screen but the thing is that at times, extra roads were constructed and its not shown.. so.. making the wrong turning was not my fault.. :P

but still, its cool to have gadgets as such... haha... my dad's a tech fan.. sees some nice tech stuff.. then he'll consider.. then BUY IT... muahahaha... you should check out his laptop, pda, phones, cameras, and other stuff.. high end stuff... no joke.. but i guess its his way to enjoy life.. :)

as for my part.. i have phones.. lots of phones.. but guess what.. its all almost dead..

u see... 5 phones.. but only 3 functioning... basically its 2 functioning and 1 = half functioning and another half functioning.. lol...

simple terms its 2 + 0.5 + 0.5 = THREE..



few days ago i mentioned my phone's screen went off.. its still on now but its getting worse n worse by the days... the colour is getting more and more pale.. so the solution is go ask my daddy for help.. happen that he bought a new phone from hong kong.. touch screen, dual active sim card, 5mp camera, what else?? dunno la.. but its what he wants.. so his N73 was not used... as his son, we are entitled to inherit things.. so was taken.. actually lend to me for awhile(forever)... muahahaha... i know he knows i know he's reading my blog.. so probably he'll call me the next min n complain.. thats what my mom did anyway.. so nvm.. still my parents.. :P

but pls remember i'm not a 2nd phone seller or anything.. but if u want to buy my phone.. it can be arranged.. but bare in mind it might not be functional.. wakakaka..


just some random pic i took sometime ago while chasing cows in my field.. so super damn gila many cows!!! never ending..




today, mr. vj kumar (my training manager) called me about noon.. he wanted to check how i was doing and inform me about the next training module.. of all time, it was placed from 14th dec to 27th dec... the worst part is that christmas holiday for me would only be ONE DAY!!!! haihz.... which means i'll not be having much of a christmas this year... haihz... have to cancel some christmas plans ady then... but the good thing is that it's only a tentative date.. not confirmed.. pray hard it wont be...... which is also unlikely..

then he also mention to me about my previous performance in training school.. he was actually keeping an eye on me as he believed i had the capacity to excel and he was glad i did well in the exams.. :) what my manager expected of me was only being in the middle of the class of 20.. but my vj told me i'm in the top 5:) weeeee..... looks like i'm gonna be not the blue eye boy anymore.. but the golden boy.. provided i can keep my field up to par and expectations of the rd, gm and manager:)


that was in the afternoon.. but its almost 10 and i'm so tired.. i feel like i'm gonna fall sick anytime soon coz of the rapid weather change.. got flu, sour throat, i think heatiness, what else?? probably fever... its a whole big fat package and looks like i'll need to remember to drink more H20 and sleep early...



bed time for me... nitez..



remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: