Thursday, January 22, 2009

the post without pictures..... again.....

for the past few yrs, i feel that CNY and many major celebrations has lost it's colors, excitement and meaning.. probably work, studies and all the other stuff have been cramping my up that i did not have time to take notice..


but this year, i've been having many pre CNY goodies.. :)

1. free hardware -> i went over to one of my estate's supplier to get some hardware to do up my pond as i just moved to this new place.. its an awesomely big but really shallow.. so i got ppl to dig and redo the whole thing.. so i got some tools, netting n some other stuff.. so happen, the boss was in a good mood n i wanted to pay.. but he told me not to.. was on him.. weee...


2. free dinner X 2 -> monday, supplier belanja dinner at a chinese halal hotel.. 10 course meal with only 7 ppl per table.. my goodness.. it was like super full... after that, went bowling.. man i'm so lousy at it.. my score was i think only 90+.. another dinner tonight.. got invited by the ketua kampung.. its like a chinese kampung having their CNY celebration dinner.. good time to get to know the kampung ppl in case i get into some trouble.. muahaha.. plus go check out if there's any chicks around.. :P


3. cheaper stuff -> thanks to my dog (messy) i needed to send my shoe to repair + buy a new shoe in dec.. i've been going back to the shop to take that shoe i think about 3 times.. and on the 4th time.. i got it.. only cost me 25 bcuks when it was suppose to be 35.. :) then i went to buy some other stuff for my house.. cabinet, toaster bla bla bla.. got to know this shop owner (aunty) and she gave me some really decent price.. :) weeee.....


4. free car service -> need i explain more?? CNY gift.. muahahahaha...


5. loads of oranges -> basically in my new estate, its me and one staff.. yesterday a new staff came.. but our suppliers gave us like 12 + 1 +1 (my pongkam) of oranges.. what to do.. go distribute to workers la.. they so happy.. lol....


6. ANG PAU!!!! -> not yet.. soon to come.. :) weeee.... the only ppl who rugi is my parents.. muahahahaha... thanks mom, thanks dad:)

this year bigger ang pau can??



i'll take some pic of my new house soon.. n post it.. hopefully.. :)




remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: