Friday, August 10, 2007

NO INTERNET>>>!!!!!

yes ppl.. i have been missing for like more than a week.. this is because I THINK that my modem is dead... its really dead.. n for real...


once again i'm down with i dunno what.. but its pretty bad.. its like i cant do much things.. even walking around n carrying a small stack of flyers also makes me sweat... its like i only have the energy of a kid.. thank God for creating smarter humans than me that invebted the reach truck (quite similer to forklift).. yeah... moves n lifts with just a twitch of a handle.. but still i'm sweating like crap.. coz its a 6 meter rack... n its quite scary to put stuff up that high...


the 2nd phase is begun ady... done up 3 rows.. 5 more rows to go... yahoo... then my project is up.. but then main concern is not if its up but how can i make it run effectively.. as we all know... malaysians have pretty stupid attitudes... n yes.. its hard to change... its like inborn... maybe its because of the food we eat.. lol..


its time for me to go back.. i cant wait to go back n hit my bed... but then ihave to stay back slightly longger.. coz the racking guys r not done with that 3 rows yet.. little bit more.. maybe another 30 min to an hour la.. haihz.... then i'll get caught in the jam.. damn...

No comments: