Friday, August 24, 2007

tired mode

last few days somehow has been really tiring for me.. not too sure why but then its just like urh.. u have to pull urself out from bed.. make urself move from place to place.. even my energy level is like LOW..... its pretty sad...



maybe its just single life is getting on me... but nah... i doubt it... coz its cool n stuff.. u get to go wherever with whoever n stuff.. not that i get tied up in relationships or what but there's also an accountability....


oh yeah... the tired-ness... actually its 12.40 am now... n i just woke up about an hour ago... thats like 11.30pm .. was sleeping since about 6pm... yeah... thats a long sleep... n thats bad.. coz i wasted all the time.. n worse still i MISSED HOCKEY TRAINING!! my mom said i looked sooooooo tired n she also felt tired so went to bed n din call me up... i was like WTH... bad excuse... so i'll be TRYING to sleep later.. if not i'll become a zombie tomorrow at work... oh.. i mean later at work...


my dinner's still in my tummy... but i care less... i was fat... and am fat... and will be fat.. so who cares..:-P i'll just grab a muffin my mom made and maybe a DURIAN then head to bed..:-P



remember to drink more H20 k... c",)

u'll regret if u dont..

No comments: