Saturday, December 1, 2007

ending on a high note...

can anything be better than going out for supper n ending with a superb nice bowl or curry mee.. n come home at 2 am to find out that there's a bowl of one of the finest beef fried kwey teow on the table specially for u??...

that was my high note for this week... it was a sucky week... pretty bad... there were 3 major things...

1. damn emo week..
2. bad hockey performance
3. give ppl FFK
4. got a good hair cut that does not really suit me
5. broke
6. both my phones out of credit


what can be worse??:P at this moment.. but i'm glad i've survived to tell u about it..:P


it will be a horrible long post.. so i'll break it up...

1. emo week
- if u know the show deep impact.. i cried when i watched it.. i never cried while watching a movie b4.. not even passion of the Christ..
- i guess.. some gals does really impact my life even with the smallest gesture.. if u only knew.. lol..
- ya la.. gal issue la.. cause me emo.. sometimes i also dunno y i need to go through this shit... i should go like "TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT SUCKER".. then i'll just take something thats hanging n waiting for me.. then i'll have a GF who loves me more than i do.. :P wakakaka.. too bad my life dont go this way... my love life sucks right now.... hahaha... but not the worse la..
- dont wanna continue about it..


2. bad hockey performance
- i'll not talk about it now.. talk about it in the next post
- remind me if i ont post it in 2 days..


3. FFK
- getting FFKed is one of my top most HATED thing... next to Qing up...
- there was someone who i asked to go skating on thursday since i was free...
- the person said ok.. meet there...
- i did not have a good sleep.. but still i woke up..
- got ready n all then when i left.. i sms the person.. did not reply until i almost reach..
- guess what.. the sms says "Wei..i'm still home..my mom don let me go la...my bro sat tomorrow..how?"
- what i wanted to answer was not good. so i so should not post it.. :P
- next time.. dont FFk me again.. i dont like it... if u ever have a chance again la..

4. hair cut
- went to hair asia
- i left my condo at 7pm n arrived at 8.30.. was a 30 min jam n 45 min hunt.. could not find it..!!
- its a new salon by thomas n guys..
- its quite cheap.. director's cut + wash = 35 ONLY.... good rite..
- the guy who washed my hair was good.. gave me a good massage after i jammed for 30 min n looked for them for 45 min
- then the guy who cut my hair was pretty good.. he slowly explained everything he did n stuff.. even though they were suppose to close at 8.30-9.. he finished cutting my hair at 9.30...
- thanks.. i'll definitely help u promote ur salon.. lol...
- too bad he gave me a jap hair style but i'm a straight hair guy n my face... its fugly.. cant go with it.. lol...
- but nvm. i'll live with it... :P


5 + 6 broke n mega broke
- some of u know y.. but i dont want to tell lol..
- its good enough u guys know that i'm dead broke
- if u have some spare change or money.. u can bank it unto my account.. lol...


last of all.. i'm a happy person now.. coz i'm home.. n i have my pillow.. wakakaka!!!!!

going to sleep right now..



remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: