Saturday, December 8, 2007

hockey hockey hockey....

went for hockey on thursday. somehow it was not my day... coz my skates were too tied n somehow i choked on my water n my lungs were pretty bad in oxygen intake... my face even sweat which is usually not common... but then i was tired n there was no goalie around during training so i decided to stand at the goalie position... lol... in ice hockey... the goalie is the most dangerous position that is available... u get pucks flying at u thats more than 100km/hr... n its really painful.. lol..

but then of course they did not send me those killer shots... but i almost got hit by one.. just went by my face.. wah.. n i did not even have my visor... so if i got hit... then bye bye la.... my face will be done with.. koyak habis....


anyway... the itchy backside imran was playing around with the puck when he flipped it n hit right into eugin's face... his visor came down n got a deep cut.. he's now in hospital.. dunno how many stitch...


today.. had a hockey game... my team played well.. n finished with a 8-2 win... its the last game of the season b4 the play offs... but we did not win the league champion... 1 think we were 1 point short... sad case... if we won the last game we could have won it.... damn....


but then next week's the play offs.. we better play well so we can get into the finals n at least beg a trophy... last season my team sucked to the core... so just hope that i can bring back something after spending so much money, time n effort in this sport... hehe...


time to sleep.. its 5am.. wah..... tomorrow going to peneng... weeee.......



remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: