Tuesday, May 19, 2009

THE weekends

been a really crazy weekend for me.. not because of work or programs but because of emotional tension within me.


things between Be and me begin to be pretty complicated after she left for japan for about a month. i dont know.. but i guess long distance relationship just could not work out for us. so somehow she decided that we should go out own ways..


although i ady did expect that coming somehow or other i still felt my heart breaking into pieces after she said it. there was this sense of hopelessness and somewhat really heavy thing in my heart.. i cried... :(


but then i've been doing alot of thinking.. what was the reason of me being so sad to the extend of crying?.. was it because i had deep feelings for her or was it just the side effect of living in the estate? it really made me think.. how did this stoned heart joshua wong became so soft??.. i'm cold blooded if some of you might not know..


my evaluation is that its both together.. somehow i've got down to being serious about relationships and what caren always reminded me to do.. "cherish ur gf yea".. even now i can still picture her face in my tiny brains.. honestly, its not nice to have it in my head now coz it only reminds me of her and its pretty sad of what i thought would be a happy ending.


the estate also did play a factor. as i live alone i dont have much ppl to be attatched to so more than often its the closest ppl i'll be communicating with. since we've been together she's been the one who i communicate with the most although she's so far away.. i guess this caused a sudden change in communication level so i guess it'll be much lonlier without someone who's always there for u to talk to..


but anyhow, it best that we went our own ways.. coz of many many reasons..


thanks to my frens who went crazy after MU won the throphy n really did keep me from being emo and all.. also some of my old uni mates.. :) yeah... love u guys:) and my mom although she's pretty long winded but thanks.. tkae care and dont get H1N1 ok mom.. :P


its a tough time but dont worry ppl.. i'll be fine... just keep in mind that "I'M SINGLE AND AVAILABLE AGAIN!!" Weeeeeee.....



time to go!!!


remember to drink more H20 k..

4 comments:

♣ IcyUnique ♣ said...

never know u will cry for gal...although i know u r a tough guy, but cheer up... just take it as one part of ur memories, or one part of ur...living process?? hehe...sorry dat i not really expert to give ppl advice, somemore u r from psychology student=.= dun laugh at me if i say smtg funny or wrong thing huh!! haha...anyway, dun be sad^^ work tough, cant let the tiny thing to make our strong guy become..."soft guy"!!! muahaha...

dE WateR guY said...

thanks ice.. i guess everyone of us also have our so called weak n down times...


this is one of mine.. dont worry.. i'll be fine.. after i finish my dieting then go clubbing with u ok.. :P

Timothy said...

Dude... Sad to hear that. But we are guys... we are tough... Haha... All support man!!

Anonymous said...

Um, hi. I just thought I'd..say hi.
Not a very clever thing to say but you know, it'll do.