Tuesday, May 5, 2009

when it comes, it comes BIG time

there's a saying about things that happens to comes according to season and the aura you possess..


basically it means that it comes in waves of good incidents and bad incidents.. the questions is how do we know if its a good time or bad time?


the answer, WE DONT KNOW!!!


somehow lately its been a bad time on a streak.. its like i've been awarded the worse luck prize for a week or something.. its been pretty bad.. from relationship to work to even to sports.. its really sucky when its like the whole world is crashing on you..


even now, how i frame my work process in work is being affected.. my job plans for my workers seems pretty much not very effective and somehow i've been missing out many things here and there.. its probably coz i cant really focus or something.. besides that i'm getting scolded because of other ppl fault and for me continuing what the previous person said was right..


the list of things i did wrong and got screwed for:

1. i decided to send one of my worker to hospital coz my senior assistant did not do it when he was suppose to. but it was the wrong choice coz today was pay day and i had to be back at the estate before noon to take the money from the security van. got messed up but was able to clear things.

2. my work in the morning was horrible.. basically it was because of many indonesian going back and also some changs my manager wanted.. so basically i screwed up and had some ppl without jobs and i was blur for awhile but finally able to clear things out.. sigh..

3. when i was awy at ipoh for training, my senior assistant was managing my estate.. so basically know what was happening. but then i was good enough to help him do up his contract work order and also do his home do his home division one too.. but guess what.. i just followed the data he gave me which i too tot was silly but i still did it without questioning him.. but the end results... i got the blame and my manager screwed me.. COZ OF HIM!!!! DAMN!!!

4. my staff did up the CRD (CheckRoll Distribution) when i was going to the hospital that did not let me check it befire sending it to my manager.. i instructed him to take note of few items which was sensitive but he forgot to.. n again manager called me and gave me one BIG screwing.. the worst part is that the thing i got scolded for was actually an instruction made by my senior assistant and a practice by him which somehow hide from my manager.. but then i doubt that he was hiding it but probably somehow got the manager's eyes off it.. but BECAUSE OF HIM I GOT SCREWED BIG TIME..!!! F*** HIM!!! so much so for senior position causing problems for us!!! haihz... too bad i cant totally cut off all my afiliations with him.. coz he's still y senior assistant.. damn him!!!


ok... i'm done with my anger management.. so now for the good stuff...

i got my confirmation letter after i got back from my course.. so basically i'm the few who got it and i'm glad to say.. hurry!!!! but the thing with this KLK (Kedekut Lagi Kedekut) is that they will only give u increment after 1 year of service.. not on confirmation.. i did bring up the issue to my general manager and regional director but i guess its the company policy so i'll just have to live with it until i finish with my bond then decide if this company is worth staying on.. but the regional director promised that they will consider a higher increment for those who confirmed earlier.. so yeah.. i'll be looking forward to it.. coz increment suppose to come in about 1 month plus.. :) but then again.. fingers cross coz its part of politics to keep ppl happy until the forgt about the issue.. lol...



remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: