Friday, July 24, 2009

awesomely blur + lazy..!!

its been 2 weeks i've been at my company's 4th and final training course.. topic = rubber..


its something i've not really studies about as my estate does not have rubber.. so the whole 2 weeks i was like dumb.. lol... could hardly catch up with the terminology and names they were using to call things.. but i think i'm much much better now..


but somehow my test is in about 35 min and i dont really know what i should be studying.. honestly i've been sooooo lazy since few days ago to even open up my file to have a look at my notes.. so basically i've got hardly anything in my head.. lol.. but the weird thing is that i can answer my frens when they ask me about this n that.. hahaha...


i've got my notes and computer in front of me now... guess what.. i choose the computer.. hahaha... enough words for this few days... after exam, its freedom!!! probably until my results comes out 3 moths later.. lol.... but as for now.. i'll just enjoy the moment.. i think i should go to sleep.. at least to let my blank brain rest..


i cant wait for monday to ride my bike again... urh!!.. i should give it a name.. any suggestion??.. hahaha



remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

2 comments:

butter said...

name for bike:
the crusader
or
mimi.

dE WateR guY said...

eh.... hmmmm.... the name.. so.... dunno la.. maybe i should not have a name for it la..