Friday, July 17, 2009

Being EMO

lately been pretty much lazy to blog and stuff but since i have basically nothing better to do now so yeah.. i'll do it..


i'm currently in ipoh.. having a 2 weeks training course which i will spend 4 days out of the 12 days course in bahau (my estate region).. we'll be taking that 5-6 hrs journey on monday n back here on thursday.. major waste of time.. but i guess since the company is paying for all the expenses so i'll rather not comment too much..


been a pretty difficult course for me as its about rubber and i know 0% about rubber since i'm from an oil palm estate. so yeah.. been doing some reading up myself or i'll look like a "DUNGU" in class and in the field.. cant let that happen..!!! lol...


so been very free after 4pm so basically been roaming around ipoh.. from the supermarkets to the streets, from the coffee shops to the pubs.. but yeah.. is boring.. even tried playing football in the clubhouse field and now half of us have body aches.. lol...


so yeah.. back to the title..


emo.. i believe that its usually something that we dont call upon yet it comes so naturally.. but this few days.. or maybe more like TODAY, i feel like i want to be emo.. but somehow just cant.. its been a long and boring day and i just feel that i should be emo.. but somehow i'm not..

OOI!!.. dont laugh u bugger!! i know its funny..

its just a feeling.. but then i dont know.. my love life's ummm... like that lor... still single... my bike's at the workshop waiting for me to get back and bring it for rides.. my bank's basically empty, i've got enough food and drink.. what's there to be emo about.?.. NOTHING..


i'm just being ridiculous.. so pls ignore me..


i cant wait to get back to bahau n go for rides on my bike... urh!!!... y must i be stuck here when half my heart is in bahau.. lol....


i really do not know what else to blog about now.. haihz...


remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

3 comments:

Jo-Anne said...

tahan tahan....few more days then u can get bek to your baby d...hua hua hua

joshua said...

i think tomorrow i'll be seeing it.. but then just for awhile.. lol..

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com