Tuesday, July 10, 2007

durian!!!

hail king durian..!!!


hahaha.. just finished a dose of durians.. was not really that tasty but it was a reminder of the great durian times... if i'm not mistaken, i had not touched a real durian with a seed for like since i started uni.. probably 2 yrs plus... i think... n wow.. it was good to taste it again...

despite my long durian drought, i decided to try to open up the durians.. n my dad was lazy also la.. my palm peals skin few times a year causing me to have really thin n fine skin in my palm n i had to hold the durian... yeah.. its spiky... had some trouble until i discovered that there was such a thing as cloth.. lol... so then had to strugle with the first one but was successful in the rest..

btw.. i'm really afraid of sharp n pointed things.. really freaks me out.. i'm scared of needles, sharp sticks, n whatever thats sharp except most knifes.. lol... blades.. yes.. scared...

ok.. back to the durians... actually i used to love durians.. but then i guess i had to cut down due to my pretty heaty body... its not called the king of fruits for nothing i guess... besides.. its was my 2nd fav fruit next to the almighty ever thirst quenching watermelon...

ok.. wanna continue my tv session...

No comments: