Sunday, July 1, 2007

DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its so damn hot.. n i'm so damn bored.. its like killing me... its like there r so many things that awaits for u to complete but then my mind is saying "hell with it".. n my body says "can i just do nothing".. there's nothing to watch on tv.. my pick-up lines r getting rusty.. my brains drying up and shrinking.. everything seems so slow and so HOT...

feel so tired yet cant sleep.. maybe a skate in some really cold ice will be good but its damn far.. n worse still its sunday.. it'll be jam packed with ppl.. i almost got send out of the ring last week for spraying ice on a ring guard who was standing right infront of the door.. it was like nonsense for that dumb@ss to stand there when hockey skaters break definitely there will be bits of ice flying up.. n that stupid idiot was standing right infront of the door where v r suppose to exit after speeding around the at out top speed b4 resurfacing..

anyway.. had some really good japanese food for lunch thanks to my aunt who celebrated her birthday in a jap restoran along old klang road.. not that i'm a fan of jap food but then took quite alot of wasabi.. went up my nose at few occasions.. but i guess its not really that effective with me...

after writing all this.. i feel bored again.. i dont know but i guess i'm going to be a boring person.. mom n dad's back from peneng.. got to look at them again.. haihz... bored...!!!!

in my mind.. there's only 2 word that plays... bored and hot...

remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: