Saturday, July 7, 2007

the keys...

just came back from church.. from a music practice.. during the music practice.. i was thinking to myself.. "does those ppl who sings off key knows that they r going off key?? or r they just not bothered about it??". then again i thought to myself " do i also do that?" is my singing as bad as that??" i hope not.. lol... but then ppl will hardly hear me sing.. at least as long as i hide behind my drums...


on the way back. decided to give myself a treat... a fattening slice of secret recipe's white chocolate macademia cake.. n also tried out the strawberry cheese cake... the white chocolate was slightly off par.. maybe coz it was not cold when i got back ady.. but then the nuts were like not so fresh.. probably was an old cake.. the strawberry cheese cake was no fav of mine. so i guess it did not excite me when i tasted it la...


its 10.40 n i think its time for some tv.. :-)

got church tomorrow.. so have to wake up early.. might even go skating.. :-) see how la..

No comments: