Monday, November 5, 2007

getting fugly

since friday.. its been the most ugly moment i had in my life... its like i've never been really had scars or be actually ashamed with my looks.. besides being kind of fat.. but i guess fat's not really the issue now... after the accident on friday... its like i've became a scar faced dude... its pretty sad when actually u go out n when ppl look at u they see deformity n they give u that really gross look....


honestly i'm guilty at times when i come across these kind of things.. i guess its my pay back time... almost half my right cheek is bruised because of the accident n its like sour.. its not really internal bleeding but more of external.. the skin is not dry n kind of dark red-black kind... n its hard n rough... its pretty ugly.. plus i've got a stitch right at the conner of my eyes... its sad...



but i guess its part of life.. u learn from different point of views... me who use to walk along the street n ppl admiring my looks now am even afraid to walk into school... its like i've turn into a beast... but then actually it will heal in no time... lol... so i guess i'll just have to face the fact that it was an accident n get on with life.. just eat more fruits, drink more water n pray that it heals fast.... at least i did not break a leg or have my face totaled.. lol...


so guys be careful no matter what sports u r playing... hahaha... but still i love ice hockey... its still the coolest game in town.. :P

No comments: