Saturday, November 3, 2007

OUCH!!!...

umm.. after a week.. nothing much happen.. just going to school n back.. sleep n stuff..


but yesterday something exciting happen.. i had a ice hockey league game against the thunders.. KHAS(kelab hockey ais saga) as usual damn kia su.. dump in some superb players from a higher devision.. n so we had to play harder la.. actually it cheating coz not suppose to.. its was more than half the team who were actually higher devision players...


the first period ended us on top 3-2... was amazing how we actually hold them back.. their players were all good and we had some intermediate players.. like me..:P no la... there r worse la...


then in the 2nd period.. out team loss a goal.. and ended 3-3... we had 1 more period to go and we had to put more effort... in the 3rd period.. we were very offensive.. had lots of chances but their goalkeeper was fantastic.. he was just superb denying all out attempts.. until we found the net putting us 1 point in top... when i got on.. we were playing a good game until 1 of the opposing players got the puck from a through pass... i rushed down and tried to stop him.. i did but we slammed into each other that it made me fly few feet away n got a deep cut just below my right eyes.. its was bleeding like hell but had to continue unto the whistle blow after about 30 seconds..


i had to retire from this game coz of the injury and sadly the game ended 4-4... i was not that disappointed coz we put up a good game and to me i personally felt that i did well coz i did not let any goals in..:-) it was a good game and our teammates did put in enough effort..


back to the injury... yeah... i got cleaned up n was still able to undress n pack up my back n put it in my car b4 heading to sunway hospital.. at the hospital there was another patient who had a cut on the eyes also... n guess what... that smart fellow was having a friendly tekwondo match with glasses on... dumb ass rite... lol.... but his was serious la.. much worse than mine..


went in.. took out my contacts then waited for the doctor to see me... she then came.. clean it up, game me TWO jabs.. one on my ass n one on my shoulder.. then she game me ONE stitch to stop my bleeding... actually she said i had a small chunk of meat that came off.. lol.... so then took my medicine n stuff then drove back to pj with only 1 eye coz 1 was covered with a pad.. to keep it closed... so i spend the rest of my night looking like a pirate..


but the best part is the doctor game me 2 days MC so i did not need to sit for my mid term on saturday.. lol... wakakaka.. i'll have more time to study...


sad to say i look much uglier now... lol... half my face is bruised n bad... i've got red marks all around my eyes.. making me look like i just got wacked by some ppl.. lol..


but who cares.. will post the pic up when i transfer it from my phone... dunno y cant transfer now... something's wrong....


just want to remind all u ppl out there.. dont play too aggressive sports if u cant stand taking injuries.. dont come complaining about ur injuries when u get them.. its part of the sports.. but actually it was quite a good experience to get injured.. lol....


remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

1 comment:

Jo-Anne said...

kesian kesian....by hey..i wana see ur face...wakaka...:)

take care:)