Friday, April 11, 2008

the expensive experience..

the last few days i've been having some pretty expensive experiences... burning a hole in my pocket... OUCH..!! currently.. i'm broke to the core..!!

in thursday.. someone was suppose to accompany to pay the summons.. but then when we got to the police station in PJ, the guy said that u can only appeal the summons that were given in PJ.. so the 300 bucks summon was from kajang and that guy had a meeting on.. so crap.. now noone to accompany me.. n worse still i have to go all the way to kajang... AND I"M A PERSON WHO CANT RECOGNIZE ROADS!!!! ayo....

so i drove all the way to kajang lor.. thank God the place police station was on the main road.. saw it then went in thinking that appealing for discount would be like a conversation thing.. but the had to talk to a sulky face police women before knowing that had to write a letter to state the reason y i deserve a discount.. so ok la.. went back to the car to write the stupid letter... so with my wonderfully stupid n lousy BM.. i wrote a letter in horrible writing..

so i headed back to the station still wondering if my letter was convincing enough to get me some discounts.. thank goodness i was given 50% on that 300 bucks summon... thats a total saving of 150.. awesome... then since i had a 100 bucks summon was thinking if i should go to selayang to appeal again n get it cheaper by 50 bucks.. but then no la.. no time.. so ended up paying 330 for all 4 summons... haihz... poorer by 330 ady.. sad case..

then today (friday) had presentation.. it was ok la.. not too bad neither was it like superb.. anyway.. my physiological psychology presentation was i think 24.4/25 i believe highest in the whole class.. muahahaha... today.. last class of my uni life.. 3 years had passed... seemed so fast... sob sob...

after class headed down to sunway to get my hair cut.. went to my new regular hair saloon.. hair asia.. not bad la.. for junior cut only 15 bucks n senior cut 25.. usually go for senior cut but then today.. they were all transfered to ss2 branch.. n guess what.. i got a director cut... it's usually 65 but then he gave me only 55.. haha.. saved my 10 bucks... but still its pretty expensive for a hair cut.. afterall i cut my hair on 1 - 1 n half month's time.. sad sad... but then no doubt this stylist called jordan was pretty good.. told me alot about hair n types of it n stuff like that...

so he gave me a so called basic + bit to stylish touch.. simple but nice.. he also said something like its a more western type of hairdo.. tidy n stuff.. ummm.. actually i like it...

here's some pic of my new hair..



dont really see much difference rite.. but then i guess its my photo taking skills la.. lol...


here some bloody vain shot.. poser shit... n see.. i'm getting damn fat.. everyone complaining i look fat when i'm in formal cloths.. especially in THIS.. lol.... fat fat fat...




time to continue my tv... i'm broke now.. :P


remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: