Monday, April 7, 2008

is this the worst day of my life..??!!

goodness... today have not been going my way... worse still.. my dad came back at 10.30pm with some horrible news.... haihz...


started off today with a shock.. my mom came rushing into my room in some loud mode asking y am i still in bed at 8.30am... i only wanted to wake up at 9.30.. but urh... disturbance... !!!!!!

woke up... got online n got some stuff done... did not really go the way i wanted it to... but nvm... left for selayang to te police station to pick up the summons report so that i can bring it to my dad's office so that someone could help me out with it... then got to my dad's office.. he was bit busy so since i was in a hurry so i said i'll come back later..

headed back to the condo for my shower n got changed... i received like so damn many calls from derick... partly also coz i din pick it up la.. but damn its irritating.. its like i'm ady in a bad mood + i'm running late + he reminds me that i'm late... DAMN... it sucks...

got to class late... actually 5 min late... but then thank God out tutor was nice.. hahaha... got my mid term paper back.. and it was shocking that i only scored 54 or something near that... WTF!! y so low??>>!!!

then my presentation... i was not prepared... probably super under prepared... and crap i sucked to the core... my mind was blur... i was unprepared... and shit just kept coming out...

wrong words...
bad explanation..
very sloppy fluency..
confusing (at least thats what i think)..
not up to par..
just SHITY!!!!

after that went out for lunch with caren.. i was also blur.. suddenly like nothing to talk about... the topics we had for the past 3yrs all stuck.. usually we have like so many things to talk n laugh about... also dunno what happen to me.... probably my motto of life now is "LIFE SUCKS!!!"..

then after that headed back to my dad's office... hoping i can settle the summon things... but then ayo... the appealing time was only B4 lunch..!!!! OMG..!! i missed it!!!! shit!! crap!!!! so now i will have to wait until thursday to settle it coz the guy only free then... and my road tax is expiring in few days... 12th is my final day...!!! haihz... crapy......... i really need to get it done!!! and its 480 bucks!!!! haihz... broke broke...

then i headed back to rawang... and OMG... i actually wanted to go into the touch-n-go lane.. but somehow.. my brains were not working.. i went right into the smart tag lane... WTF!!!???!!! the siren went off.. walau... malu gila..!!! then the bloody malay lady.. gave me that dirty look.. fuck her man... u were paid to do so la.... i guess thats y she's working there... not in some air-coned office on the top floor of a building... damn her...

the good thing is i got home safely.. so since my luck was so bad i decided to stay home for the rest of the day... just live off my TV and laptop... i survived...

my dad came back with news... guess what was it... my dad said....



HE WAS SACKED!!!!!!!




I REPEAT. HE WAS SACKED!!!!!



the catch was that
1. he will still have 3 years salary...
2. he does not need to go to office as someone else has been placed in his position...
3. he still will have his office..
4. he only has to advise the guy taking over his position...

the worst thing is that..

HE WILL BE SO DAMN FREE AND WILL BE HOME A LOT... AND HE WILL BE AROUND TO BUG ME!!!! EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!



DIE...


alright enough of me.. i think i should not stay up too late... quickly end my bad day.. hope that i can have a better day tomorrow...


remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

1 comment:

Jo-Anne said...

hey friend, chill:)

the samans i think can ask for discounts. u can ask when u going to pay cuz i got some for my parking tics:)