Friday, April 4, 2008

OMG..!!

today at 9.20am.. i received a sms from my dad asking me to call up my car insurance agent... i was wondering y would i need it after i have send the cheque to them ady...

but then i found out that it was my road tax... cant renew.. coz i've got expired traffic summons.. dated from god knows when... crap!!!.... the worse part is that it was even when i had my P license... and i was still driving the other car... according to them all the summons i had to pay b4 being able to renew my license.. so guess what...

1. driving without seat belt - RM 60
2. crossing the line of some shit road - RM 100
3. driving with expired license - RM 300 (FUCK YOU)

total = RM460... i'm ady broke enough.. u want to make my life eve worse?? FUCKING POLICE!!! dunno what police diraja malaysia... fuckers diraja malaysia then got la...

nvm.. anyway.. the driving without license thing... i tell u crapy la... i ask u la.. if u renew ur license for 2 years.. u renewed it on 22/9/2005... when is it suppose to expire?? 21/9/2007 right... but guess what... it expired on 05/05.2007.... WTF?!!!!! how can!!! the period i got the summon was on 10/5/2007... stupid right..??.. so was it my wrong?? their license duration also count wrongly... somemore dare to give me summon... fuck them la... fucking losers!!! anyway.. afterall what they want is bribery... bunch of useless, greedy, low classed, skill-less, brainless, fucked up, lazy, etc morons..!!!!!

but thanks to ppl like me their work goes on... anyway... hell with them... i need to sleep going to peneng tomorrow morning... crap.. need to wake up early... AGAIN...


remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: