Wednesday, July 16, 2008

my ONE month, ONE day present from the estate..

its said that not many people especially fresh university graduates that come from the city can survive a month in the estate... i'm proud to say i did.. and i did it well.. :)


as a reward i guess the estate decided to give me some surprises.. :)


waking up at 5.45 in the morning, i heard rain pouring outside.. thunder and the heavy downfall of water from the sky... which only signaled one thing.. I DONT HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY TODAY:) offing my alarm with gladness coz finally i can really sleep in on a rainy and cold day.. my goodness.. it was like so syok.. hahaha... really... the feeling was like "you get paid even if you are not doing your job and sleeping in.." so nice.. so i guess it was best sleeping time i ever had since i came.. cold, with my warm blanket and my SMELLY pillow and i still get paid.. :) weee... zzzZZZZ.....


so i slept, slept, slept and slept until Mr. Chiew (my housemate) came knocking on my door at 8.30am asking me to get up.. coz today it wont be a busy day coz the harvesters were unlikely to go harvesting...


after waking up, changing and brushing my teeth, i headed to the office only to find out that THE HARVESTERS WERE GOING IN TODAY... alright... good also la.. give me work to do... so i headed to the mamak to have my breakfast then went into the field to receive my SECOND present from the estate..


as the roads in the estate are made from red sand and clay like mud which usually soften after rain, i decided not to blast through the field at top speed which i usually do... so i went about on moderate speed... going over the sloops cutting across puddles of water..


out of a sudden, my back wheel went into a puddle of muddy and lose soil making my bike skid.. it skidded to my right.. i tried to pull my balance back by accelerating..


the next thing i remembered was my saying "OH SHIT.." before hitting the ground and being dragged by the bike for about 5-7 feet...


joshua as joshua quickly scrambles up and look around of anyone was around watching to avoid embarrassment.. lol.. looking at my bike and the spot i skidded and sighing.. my pants was dirty... my book was dirty... haihz.... at that moment the pain did not strike me yet...


i headed back to wash up and change my cloths.. thank God i did not break any bones as the bike was on my leg when it fell... although my legs and hands were pretty badly scratched.. i think at least 200 different scratches... hiahz... but still its painful.. its like stinging all the time..


after that went back into the field to do my work despite my injuries.. then i headed for a OSHA meeting in another estate.. so wore a long pants.. to cover up.. i tell u.. the long pants was "OUCH" keep kena the wound... painful la....


finished got back.. went to pasar malam to buy dinner and some fruits then back.. about 7++


i guess what i really need now is to rest my wounds so it can heal quickly so i can actually walk properly again... i guess thats life la.. we get injured, we heal, we get injured again, we head again.. it goes on... hahaha...


but the most important thing is that we learn from mistake and GET UP again.. :)



remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.
are u alright?
sakit boh?
adui..

next time becareful la .. plssssssss



avoid those prawns or any seafood ,
drink more ribena wil heal faster de.


take care

someone here.

Anonymous said...

:)