Wednesday, July 9, 2008

sleepy me..

dunno y been rather sleepy.. sleep in the afternoon then sleep at night.. n always wanting to sleep.. hahaha... i guess work's getting me tired..


the day my house flooded, i slept from i think 2-7pm.. massive right.. then now i'm getting sleepy also and its only 9+ haihz.. i guess i better get going to bed soon..


anyway.. work update..

yesterday i went to do harvesting.. remember that picture i posted of the guy harvesting? something like that but a shorter tree... i tell u.. it was really tiring.. after cutting down some leaves and fruit.. i was almost out of breath.. imagine going 50 trees in a row.. thats how difficult.. n the strength it took was massive!!!!

besides that, the quality of fruit bunches has taken a drastic improvement.. happy about that.. :)


basically this few days been happy about some thing la.. good la.. haha..


my bro's studying hard..

my relationship with my parents getting better..

someone's happy.. so am i..

i'm happy with my job..

i'm happy with what i'm doing..

finally found the peace i once had.. :)



thank you God..



remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: