Tuesday, July 15, 2008

upon completion of my first month

one month ago, on this day, i arrived at Ladang Ayer Hitam.


filled with fear, excitement, uncertainty, hope, and of course the mind to excel in work.


this day marks the complete first month working as an assistant manager.


today was not a long day but a day with much of disappointments. (i guess its my turn to have a bad day). disappointments from my workers, bunch counters, mandores (supervisor) and staff. all in all, 32 + 3 + 2 + 2 = 39 plus one BIG FAT ME = FORTY!!!! i guess it was a chain reaction.


1. last nite at a worker's union, my morning muster was canceled because some smart indon guy complained about it.

2. this morning, no muster = ppl went un-reminded about what they are suppose to do - DO NOT CUT BLACK BUNCHES!!!!

3. the bunch counters were slow to check the bunch, the mandores did not check the crops properly, the staff did not do critical supervision = disappointment

4. i went to the mill to do grading to practically prove my point of the muster. so guess what. 3 BLACK BUNCHES!!!! = very disappointed

5. i came back with out having any breaks for the whole day and showed the statistics to my staff. their reaction was : "oh.." then walking away.. = how do u want me to react?

6. my phone.. my dear samsung phone.. yesterday, i lost my bluetooth ear set. today, my flip came up with a problem and now at full flip, THE SCREEN DOES NOT COME ON.. haihz....


wow... some one month completion present for me as a day..


i'm not too sure how am i suppose to tell my manager about the 3 black bunches but i will have to. and i'll be yelled at.. but... WHAT TO DO.. thats life...


today was not a good day.. but God gave us something called a new tomorrow where we can work towards a better tomorrow.. :) look ahead and press on joshua wong and you too...



remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. Preach it bro…’but God gave us something called a new tomorrow’… love it! God is bring you through an exciting journey and have great things installed for u… keep it up young man!

Anonymous said...

thanks js for the encouragement :)


so when will u start walking in ur dad's footsteps?

Anonymous said...

hmm... only time will tell...