Monday, September 29, 2008

bloody bugger!!

woke up this morning to make myself a nice breakfast while my maid was cleaning up my house then headed to office to settle some claims and receive some last min instructions before i become manager for a week..


so whats with being manager for a week? my manager n the other assistants will be going off for holiday and will only be back on sunday night.. so its only me here to manager the place with 1 other staff for a week.. ya la.. its my first time handling more than 2 thousand hectares of land on my own so sure nervous la.. but then can la.. no problem!!.. lol...


after finishing everything, went out to bahau with chiew for lunch.. on the way out after the traficlight, there was a slight jam so i slowed down my car and behold a dumbass proton wira hammered me in the back!!! my goodness!!! the worse part is the bloody fellow did not even stop as i pull over at the petrol station just about 50 meters after the collation!!


so i went to the police station to make the report la.. and the stupid police asked me to not make the report.. y? simply because the stupid police did not want to do any investigation.. what he asked me to do is just go fix the car urself!! WTF!!! but at the end i just made the report since i'm gonna pay taxes which is their salary.. so who cares!!! let them work since they r so lazy!!


after seeing my company mechanic, he offered to fix it for me for only 100 bucks.. so ok la.. fine.. get it done.. but what i wanted is to get a brand new perodua bumper to repair it.. since i'm gonna claim the opposite's insurence which might not happen.. so haihz... bare with it la... sad..


anyhow, my car's not really that badly dented la.. but shit la.. that bloody guy!!! IDIOT!!!


anyway, if anyone sees this dark blue proton wira with the number plate WHB6143 stay away!! his driving sucks!!!



remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: