Tuesday, September 30, 2008

spring cleaning

my parents and some relatives were suppose to head over to my place tomorrow coz its raya and they've got holiday but i dont.. haha.. not that i dont but i have to jaga estate.. so cant leave.. but at the end of the day only ended my family coming coz the others had somethings to do or something la..


i practically spend whole morning and afternoon cleaning my house, changing the water for my pond which was really dirty (i'll go through the process later), weeping the outside of my house which is damn alot, wasking toilet and even ran around chasing a monitor lizard around because it got into my house through an open window.. fulfilling huh..??.. haha..


at least my house is clean again:) oh almost forgot.. boiled leong sui, went out to buy stuff to stock up my food supply as if i'm a refugi of war.. lol... got mojo honeydew, mango, pear and some chocolates:)


anywayz, jst want to wish everyone out there SELAMAT HARI RAYA..!!

have a good holiday, drive safe and remember to pass me all the green packets!!



remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

4 comments:

Jo-Anne said...

wah...ur monkey eat better than me leh...hehehe

how was training?

Anonymous said...

maybe u should be my monkey then.. lol...


training was good.. they fed me really well.. getting fatter during training.. so i'm glad to be back:)

Jo-Anne said...

walao...say like that....haha

bila u free balik PJ lepak la...:)

Anonymous said...

can can.. see how first lor.. now days going back less coz its better i save money n also work load coming on.. haihz...