Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Missing Mojo... again..

after a long holiday, its time to head back to work.. missing my house, fishes and of course mojo... this time i followed a new road thanks to my dad's gps system.. the road was really dark and stuff but then one thing it did is save 15 bucks tol.. so its good i guess..


i reached back at my estate to find mojo missing again.. my goodness.. this time i went to the guest room where he was hiding the last time to look for him.. but he was not there.. since it was only 10+pm.. i went around the house looking for him.. but then could not find him.. haihz.. so went to bed..


woke up.. ding dong ding dong, went to work, cane back to find mojo in my chicken cage behind my house.. my maid locked him in the day before coz he was running about disturbing her... lol... used some food to tempt to get into the cage then lock that silly thing in.. lol...


anyhow he's back n everything's back to normal.. work work work.. today my maid also cleared 4 dead rats out of my room.. somehow the foul smell was around since last nite so i asked her to check it out n found FOUR of them.. DEAD... i dont know why and dont plan to... but its gone for good.. :)


remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: