Monday, September 3, 2007

monday mood..

headed to work today with one of my eyes red.. it started since sunday morning.. i guess did not have enough sleep plus the rubbing of it... urh... felt horrible though no pain..


last nite went to see fireworks.. ummm... was there super early to avoid traffic but then no point.. coz was dead bored... but the fireworks did come.. it was not as fantastic as i expected but there were some climax which was beautiful... but then it was also kind of boring coz we had to wait for the higher fireworks to actually see it... but the ones on the floor seemed much more fantastic.. so i'll pay for see it next time... wakakaka...



today... went to work.. many ppl were quite free coz we had not too many jobs on hand.. its the low season.. but then me as me.. i'll look for things to do.. or more like had things still needed to be done... yeah. i was busy n time flew my... was like too fast today.. did not have enough time..


n after the other 2 trainees went back leaving me alone.. actually felt bit lonely.. lol.. i guess i'm used to having them around to help me out... need to thank them for being there n helping me a handful... but then life still have to go on.. n i'm stuck with 2 reach truck... dunno what to do with them.... hahaha...

No comments: