Sunday, September 23, 2007

weird days are back..

lately i've been pretty weird.. i've been showing interest in some not so me things.. been really tired.. been not able to focus much... BEEN CON n PRANKED.. not showing much interest in ice hockey...


yeah... whats wrong with me?? skipped hockey yesterday n today... thats not me... n played futsal.. i suck at it though.. got injured... my toe hurts n i strain my right tight.. urh... only scored 3 goals i think.. my team -> mike, hosea, danny.. danny s looked stunned when he got the ball.. hosea can hardly pass... urh... hahah.. but we did have fun n kicked some butts..


i also got pranked by the tam sisters.. man they r sick... must tell their daddy... they they will suffer the wrath of the BIG tam.. n worse still i got conned by some Vietnamese.. although i was conscious about it.. but who cares... its not everyday u can get conned by them.. lol.... afterall its good that they feel smart for ONCE... hahaha....


its getting late.. time for me to head to my nightly parking lot... i've been sleeping alot today... its good.. coz i'm a pig...



remember to drink more H2O k.. c",)

No comments: