Friday, September 7, 2007

ouch..!!!

its thursday and i need to submit my report on saturday.. i have not even completed half of my report and i am a long way to go.. i'm tired and have to work again tomorrow!!! urh.. life sucks!!!!



today i did one of the most silly thing at work...i actually ran and knocked my head against the horizontal beam of the rack... i actually landed straight on my butt after hitting it.. i tell u it was hard... n my vision went blur for few seconds after hitting... i have a bump on my head now. :(



here's some photo i have b4 and after the racking in the factory..

before

after




before

after




cool rite.. its a beauty...


my supervisor.. she's still single n available.. n really LAME..!!!



those orange beams were the things i knocked mt head la... damn solid la... harder than my head... :P

No comments: