Wednesday, September 19, 2007

why me??

i sit and think alot.. sometimes i just wonder if i'm actually better off or luckier than many other ppl... am i a person ppl would want to be.. or am i another guy who ppl just looks at n forgets about..? might i even be someone who ppl dont even notice.. something like an invisible person...


makes me think more of what am i doing here on earth.. my goals of life.. what i want.. is getting rich all that matter? or God everything? or are frens and love ones the most important thing in MY life..?? my dream of being a millionaire by the age of 40.. wow... seems pretty difficult if u dont inherit lots of stuff from ur parents.. but it aint impossible...


thinking more of myself personally.. am i a person with adequate qualities??

am i really smart??
am i really good looking??
am i really rich??
am i really reliable?
am i really responsible?
am i really sociable??
am i really a nice person to talk to??
am i??????

sometimes i feel that brands and expectations sealed on me burdens me.. y do i need to live this life like this?? how i wish i was someone else... someone successful.. someone powerful.. someone who just could get his ways without debates... life sucks..!!


does my life really suck?? looking at it in a different perspective..

i've got some great frens..
i've got decent grades in uni.. without studying much..
i've got more than enough money to spend.. basically la.. but usually not enough..
i've got a healthy body.. but a corrupted mind..
i've got a car n my dad pays for my petrol..!!
i've got great parents n good up-bringing..
i've got more than 3 companies offering me jobs even b4 i graduate..
i've got ppl saying i'm good looking (liap cai ->vietman)
i've got a great God..!!!
i've got so much more other do not have...


but how can i be so not contented at times?? how can i be so silly to want to be someone else?? how can i think that i do not have enough??


i guess its just self-pity and my human nature.. i guess life sucks when u believe it does... but look at the bright side... at least we can live another day to see a better tomorrow... at least we can continue writing better story for our life..


look forward ppl..!!! live your life!!!



remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea whats ur blog's capturing ...
But i wanna take the opportunity to tell u
......lol.......
sorry,k.
Bout the pranking thing.
It was acted in a 'high' feeling.
The yearning to get some fun outta someone else...
liq