Monday, March 31, 2008

dinner with an artist

few hrs ago, i went along with my family for a dinner with a ex hong kong artist.. cant remember her name.. let me emphasize the EX which means used to be... now she's gone into full time in christian ministry.. but i guess some ppl might know her... fiona is her name i think... yeah... many things actually happened to her actually.. n she was involved in a serious accident where the van she was in lost control n flew off the road making 3 somersaults and landing with her flying out of the window of the van... broke her leg, hand, jaw and 6 rib bones.... guess what.. today, she's walking as if nothing happened.. n practically her face looks fine... this is a pic of me n her..
how come my face look so ganas..??.. lol....

this other pic was just random.. with my so called daughter in my tutorial on my presentation day... kononnya dress formal look more professional... hey... i dont need to dress formal to be professional k.. i can do it even with slippers n shorts... lets make it more fun... maybe slippers n tights... lol....

anyway.. time for me to head to bed... i have alot of things on my mind now... church problems... bla bla bla... urh.. crapy.... who says christians dont have problems??... they practically have loads of it.... but guess what... if we r that perfect.. we wont have the need to be christians...

remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: