Friday, March 21, 2008

D is for Done...

for the past month and half, life was miserable.. the combination of life ripping

MIND TERMS + ASSIGNMENTS + THESIS = DEATH!!!!!

on monday... my checklist was as below..

midterms - ALL DONE
Child Disorder assignment - DONE
Physiological psychology assignment - DONE
Substance abuse assignment - DONE
Counselling practicum individual - DONE
Counselling practicum group - DONE
THESIS - DDDDDOOOONNNEEEE!!!!!


all tis came to an end on monday... :) i was a free man....

tuesday - went skating... then had hertz chicken buffet that was not as good as it was ady.. :(

wednesday - went out for a movie with john.. the bloody bugger... always late... crap ass... then after that went over to caren's place for some kind of a party... play some seriously crazy stuff.. from doing yoga to kissing the sole of a shoe to gay ass french kissing.. lol.. was awfully funny.. wai wai treated us to bottle of chevas then v got another bottle or martini.. although was not really the ideal combination.. but my left over of johnny walker was pretty much enjoyed.. lol... anyway.. had a crazy nite.. got back to my place at about 3am ++ then went to bed half drunk... not really la.. just slightly tipsy..

thursday - slept only about 4-5 hrs then needed to take a shit coz took quite alot of alcohol the day b4.. somehow it triggers my bowel system... crapy... then went to ming tian to eat my breakfast at about 10 coz had a futsal appintment with john at 11... but then as usual that blody bugger.. LATE... n worse part is i had to take a shit.. so i drove back hoping the moron would come pick me up... but the bloody fellow din want to.. so drove back after shitting... crap ass...

the futsal match was ok lor... but then injured myself.. now both my upper tight have been strained.. sad... was suppose to go see my grandma and go for some drum show but decided to just rest at home coz my tight was really painful... anyway.. its much better now..

need to go watch movie... jumpper... :) woot!!! but watch at home la..

remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

2 comments:

Jo-Anne said...

syiok lo....everything done....haha...

then when u wana belanja me movie *woots*....hehe...

Anonymous said...

y pulak me belanja u??? u should belanja me...