Sunday, March 9, 2008

tagged by the bloody evil shit - ju ee

10 things i cant live without

1. MONEY
no doubt money's important... but as u can see.. i'm obviously broke to the core.. thanks to my spendrift habit.. honestly.. i really spend alot.. probably too much and worse things is... at the end of the week is only when i realize that i actually at times over spend.. thanks to my Mr. ATM card which allows me to so freely have access to cash... sad... thats RM 9.30 u see there..


2. MY LAPTOP
lappie.. yeah... its my life.. and one of the main source of entertainment i have at my condo which includes stealing other's wireless connection to get online.. and yeah.. thats my blog page with my freakish face... scary huh...


3. MY HANDPHONES
handphones are also my life.. cant live without them man... when i need a date.. yeah.. u use it.. when i need tips during exams.. u use it.. and most of all, when u need money... use it to call my mom... muahahaha... n oh... there's one HP missing there.. i'm actually holding it to take these pic.. its a samsung Z500.. old junk also.. no money to but new one.. anyone wants to sponsor me??..


4. MY BED
my sanctuary where i do alot of things on.. yeah.. i really did mean ALOT... i do my homework on it... i play computer games on it.. i watch movies on it.. slack on it... i sometimes even eat my meals on it... n part of the time.. sleep on it... n my pillow also is one thing i cant live without.. i actually bring it back to rawang on weekends.. lol.... its got my smell... hahahaha... probably coz i drool on it more often than i know.. hahaha...

5. MY CAR
yep... its a white Myvi.. no airbags... coz i cant bare the cost of i crash it too hard.. lol.. anyway.. its a nice big car.. got decent leg space. low petrol consumption.. looks decently nice... at least it looks better than a juara.. :P got decent enough power... not like my parent's car.. wah.. pick up sucks to the core man... super big n heavy cars the drive.... yeah. thats my myvi... call me for a free ride*... *terms and condition appy


6. MY CONDO
check it out... ask those who have been there.. aint it paradise... so much living space for only ONE person.. which is ME... about 2700 square feet of living space.. 13th floor above ground level... view of klcc and kl tower... sad thing is... dont have my own internet connection... sob sob.. but in all.. its pretty cool living this way despite sometimes its bit scary...

7. MY BATHTUB
the place i take my shower and chill when i have nothing to do... lol... and u dont want to know what happens inside... sorry dad.. i know sometimes water bill aint that cheap.. :(


8. MY HOCKEY GEAR
my life used to be all about hockey.. but not anymore.. coz the ring is now under renovation and thanks to my thesis... i've not been for hockey for about near 2 months... sad sad sad.. and as part of my friendship test on frenster, my jersey number... can u see it?? lol... that whole stack of thing probably cost more than 3500.. my skates itself is ady about 1100.. lol.. hockey rocks... do does it rock my wallet... :P

9. MY HAIR SPRAY, GEL, CREAM etc
yeah.. joshua's got some cool hair?? thanks to these chemicals.. lol.. simple, cheap and i guess good enough for me... but then.. pretty often i have bad hair days...


10. MY TOOTHBRUSH and TOOTHPASTE
i need not elaborate on it... its part and puzzle of keeping urself clean... lol...

**ju ee have been bugging me since forever to do it.. yeah.. so this is it...


u happy now ju ee??!!!

***sorry.. could not upload the pic.. blogspots something wrong.. will do it another time..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lame excuses. CIS.

Anonymous said...

whats lame?