Friday, March 7, 2008

the return of....

i was in uni from 8am to around 5.15pm... replacement class at 8am n then had to stay back for a meet up with my supervisor.. the one that marks n supervises my THESIS... we had a general briefing and a individual brief regarding our THESIS...


my not really complete 40 pages thesis was not really badly smudged in red pen ink but i had my intro part mixed up big time... i will have to reshuffle things up and add i more things... much much more things...!!!! n thats a pretty messy thing as my intro is not a 5 page thing but a 17 page chapter... then.. my charts in my result part.. oh.. have to compile n stuff n i also not sure what was she talking about but then i'll figure it out.... n finally my discussion.. urh... felt like vomiting... needed to add alot of content which was undone... n hell... LIFE SUCKS!!!!



alright.. counting to the end of my assignments...

Substance abuse - 10th march
counselling practicum - 17th march
THESIS - 15th march!!!

and my presentations...

4 more to go..!!! n yeah baby... i'll be free!!!!!!!

need to shower n head to cell group...


remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: