Tuesday, March 4, 2008

the question...

i've got alot of questions running in my mind now.. what to do.. how to do it... whats the right answer.. whats the meaning of this n whats the meaning of that..!!! worse still.. i have to answer these questions so that i can freaking graduate!!!

assignments..!!!

thesis!!!

i hate both of u from the bottom of my heart... i know u mean good to me but hell i hate doing homework n working hard for my degree.. its only a freaking degree.. not a master!!!! cracking my bloody head on coming out with a 17 page introduction and getting the SPSS done... worse still is writing the results and doing the discussion!!! fuck you man!!!

and assignments... what the hell..!!! somehow i'm finding it really difficult to do this sem.. i dont know y.. i'm taking like 5 hours come come out with a 4 page thing for my assignment.. i could have done that in less than 1 n half hour about 1 year back.. whats wrong with me??!!!


urh!!!!! frustrated, tired, lots of stuff hogging my mind...!!!! damn it!!!! i just wish life would be easier... i just want to eat and sleep.. n maybe play ice hockey for free..!!! lol.....


alright.. need to get back to doing my work...


remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: