Monday, August 25, 2008

arrival shock..

after spending a short weekend back at home, headed back after uncle lim's funeral which ended at at about 10+ pm. was really sleep so had to drive slowly.. even took a 10 min nap along the way.. it was that bad.. lol... but finally reach safely at about 1.15am...


after driving my car into my car park, i noticed mojo was missing.. not at his house.. i went around my house in he dark looking for him n calling his name.. but nothing seemed to be seen.. so sad la.. went in to look at my pond and i found out that my clear water has became some slimy green color pond.. eew... could hardly see my fishes.. all the alga growing super fast when i was away.. so i decided to fix a cover over my pond tomorrow.. MUST DO before i change the water again and be gone for another weekend..


after that i tot i should look in my guest room to check if mojo was there... and yes.. the silly little thing was hiding under the bed.. but then i was too tired to catch that little evil monster.. so leave him alone n headed to bed..


today, woke up as usual but feeling extremely tired.. had to work so ya la.. work work.. bla bla bla... until now.. just got back.. later on got badminton competition.. need to win to get into the finals.. physically very tired.. but my opponent aint that strong either.. :)


today my worker caught a biawak (monitor lizard) so slaughter it and gave it to me.. the biggest problem is... I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COOK IT!!! later only think about what to do with it la..


remember to drink more H20 k. c",)

No comments: