Wednesday, August 27, 2008

in the rain

hmmm.. long day.. did many things INCLUDING going around my fields as usual..


my leg's still painful because of the bite plus its bit more swollen compared to yesterday.. haihz..


was suppose to go for some police day function but somehow kena sepak balik to stay back and take care of the oral cancer checking for the workers..


so just before the dentist left, it started raining... really heavily.. so on the way out.. their van got stuck in some mud coz reverse into the wrong area.. so i had to get the tractor to pull the van out.. so went in the rain lor.. go find the tractor, go find the rope to tie the van to the tractor.. when i got back, the van got out.. lol...


i also dunno y.. but so pai seh... haha... when i got back.. i realize my house did not have water since last nite... haihz.. so cannot take a nice hot shower.. had to use the water in my tank...


the rest of my day was spend just relaxing around in my house.. i'm planing my time and thinking of the things i need to do tomorrow before i go back for a 5 days holiday:)


the best thing about holiday is that I DO NOT HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 6AM!!!!!!!



remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: