Thursday, August 21, 2008

finally back..

today.. one of the best thing happened.. at 1.10pm, my dad brought me my dear laptop... something i've missed for a very long time (3 weeks plus).. looking back.. i wondered how did i survive..


tracing back.. after the accident plus bad bad luck.. things had a change....


although i did not get a new laptop coz "this was still under warranty" when it was not suppose to.. but anyway.. its all still good.. dont want to get a new laptop and have it spoil in 1 year.. :P


1. i got a new house.. :) remember the one i posted before??.. the really big one.. yeah.. its all mine now... i practically have a football field size area from the gate to my house door.. its that awesomely big.. great place to do a party..

2. i got a new bike.. got rid of that yamaha sports for a honda EX5... more power but less top speed.. plus the ex5 is a much newer bike..

3. new pet... mr. mojo the monkey.. who has his own house with doors n windows... (post the pic another time.. it was given by my worker just after i shifted.. see.. my workers love me.. haha..

4. new handphone.. it aint any flashy one but its a pretty good buy for a price of 99 bucks.. hahaha... besides dont want a 1000bucks phone to one day fall in the mud n spoil rite..

5. new beautiful pond which i only have 2 japanese carps in it atm.. tomorrow but another.. eh.... its expensive.. so maybe 11 to make it thirteen and making me POOR...!!!

6. new look.. this aint good.. coz i'm now... not tan.... but BLACK!!! u have to see to believe..

7. i've got alot of other new things also la.. pots, pans, plants, frens.. bla bla bla... coming soon.. new office.. damn nice place..

ok la.. enough for now.. better check my mails or else wont even finish by tonight..


almost forgot.. my toilet's pink.. haha... my first pink property..



remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: