Sunday, August 31, 2008

convocation

many ppl get so excited about convocation.. yesterday, it was finally my turn.. the weird thing is that i dont understand why people get so excited about it... making it such a big hu-ha.. its like get all ur frens n family to wait for u inside and outside the hall.. pity those outside that waits from like 8am to 11am for u to come out.. they buy u flowers, soft toys, gives u hugs and kisses, and take loads of photos.. but what's the end product we get?.. satisfaction? creditation?

i guess everyone has thier own point of view towards it.


as for me.. i think its a waste of time.. i lost at least 598 bucks for that convo.. 3 days leave + my gown.. but i guess we dont get to graduate all the time plus my parents want to see me in it.. i think that convo is just a ceremony people like to do to proclaim thier completion of thier education which they believe was hard work and all.. but to me.. its just part of life.. so just study, get the cert n ciao.. go work n make money.. who cares about the convo.. the people that really wants to be at the convo is clearly our parents.. they want to see thier children walking in front of 3thousand people to take that EMPTY thing (i dont know whats it called).. they feel proud that thier children has done well..


parents bought me a bunch of flowers and a teddy.. thanks.. buffet lunch at chorus hotel.. having more people join for a buffet lunch on monday.. :)


regardless of what.. thaks to all who helpped me graduate.. parents for money + support, my assignment mates, frens, lecuteres although some were practically useless, my dudes n babes who always provides me notes and exam tips, say leong, caren, tong, racheal, simon, yen hong, eh... i'm not sure who else i missed. but yeah.. thanks...


i have to admit.. i've been a sucker of all of ur brains.. i suck what u study then i go for exams with all what u have given.. muahahaha...


good luck in ur future..


remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... u said u are a sucker of our brains.. i dont mind u suck me.. muahahahaha.. by the way.. that empty damn thingy called " scroll" gua.. or chinese mercun.. im not sure either.


im "you-know-who"

Anonymous said...

hahaha... i'm so glad that u allow me to suck off ur brains.. hahaha.. i should have sucked more intensively then.. maybe can even get first class.. haha...