Tuesday, August 26, 2008

i do not have idea of what title to put..

1. badminton - won the semi finals to go to the finals before losing to my manager's team.. so my prize was cut down from 10kg of rice to 5kg of rice.. hahaha.. i would not have known what to do with 10kg or rice either.. lol..


2. morning misery - woke up as usual feeling very tired coz had a late night.. when i was wearing my shoes, a hornet( big bee thats yellow n black) stung me on my foot as it was in my shoes.. and my goodness.. its awfully painful.. its bee getting worse through the day and even every step i take now its... PAINFUL..


3. busy day - had to settle some advance payment confirmation before we send the check roll to ipoh to generate the worker's salary.. took me about 2 hrs before being dragged to the police station by mr. chiew to make a police report of 5 stolen pump on saturday. got back about 2+ before once again going to the hospital to send one of my workers.


4. scolding spree - today kena scolded 2 times by manager.. lol.. reason.. i shall not tell.. but its not my fault.. i'm just a victim.. :P


5. biawak dinner - another of my workers caught another biawak (monitor lizard) so they decided to cook it since i dont know how to cook it and bring it to have dinner over at my place with mr. chiew. was a simple dinner, roti (indian tosay) + curry chicken + curry biawak + beer.. my goodness.. the biawak curry was good.. hahaha... but i'm so bloated now because of all the roti and beer..


6. tomorrow - its some hari police tomorrow.. so will be going for their function as estate representative..


7. my field - i did not even enter my field today coz no time.. i feel so guilty worse still tomorrow also might not have much time to do so also.. haihz..... bad bad bad...


time to sleep..


remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: