Friday, October 31, 2008

blue day..

somehow today's not been a good day..

got 4 or 5 blisters on my hand.. my thumb, first finger, middle finger and 2 on my palm.. haihz... was using a metal hock to help load FFB onto the lorry.. it was hot and friction = blisters.. i guess i was not made for kuli work.. lol...


during lunch, my ho went off.. screen was blank only the white lights.. but good thing when i got back home it was back on again.. but then its slightly faded colour.. my guess.. it wont last for long... looks like i'll have to get another phone soon... haihz.. need to spend more money...


today finally i tasted the durian from my house.. ady gave away the first few to workers n my dad.. smelled really good.. when i brought it back for my dad my car was filled with the smell although was placed in a tied up plastic bag... and today, i found out how good it was... it was like... wow... :) u would wished u had tasted it...


today fixed a petrol saving system in my car.. did not cost much but it was said to be able to save at least 40% fuel.. alright.. i'll give it a try.. provided it dont send my car into the workshop.. its only 1 year 7 months... i'll let u know if it works soon.. going back to kl tomorrow...



remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: