Friday, October 10, 2008

D-day

today, everything went totally different from any ordinary day.. y so?


first thing in the morning, went to morning muster on a motorcycle with FLAT tyres..


at 9.30am, my manager brought me n the other assistants around the field to show us what needed to be done before the general manager comes for his new financial year visit on the 21st - 23rd of this month.. but it became a super mega bombardment when things went wrong... glad to say it was not my part.. so i just kept quiet.. as for my field, the manager did not comment much.. only some minor areas where only little attention would be needed...


so basically for the rest of this week n next week i'll be busy touching up things to make the field look nice..


for a very long time i had not actually taken an afternoon nap... but sadly, someone came over to my house n was honing his bloody hon causing me to wake up... bloody hell!!! after i woke up and talked to him, i forgot to close my door.. so remembering it i went to close it without my specs... on my way back to my room i noticed a long dark color thing on the floor but could not identify it.. after taking my specs i went to have a look again... WTF!!! it was a snake.. so i went to get my WAR GEAR and slaughtered it!!! its headless now!!! seee...



after throwing it away, i went back to sleep then woke up about 15 min later by my alarm signifying = TIME TO GO TO WORK!!!! again... so went to work, bla bla bla... came back.. then needed to go take my car which i send for repair...


left home at about 6.40p then reached there at about 7pm.. got my car n also took back a puppy who the shop owner said was ok for me to have it since they ady have so many dogs... it still has no name.. so any suggestion??





names pls... names..!!




sleep time.. tomorrow going back rawang.. :)



remember to drink more H20 k. c",)

2 comments:

Jo-Anne said...

since he is ur baby...call him baby la...keke

Anonymous said...

no no.. it's not my baby..


its scary!!! shits n pee everywhere!!! and destroys my shoes!!! who knows what else will it destroy!!??


hahaha