Tuesday, October 21, 2008

horrible hornet

this morning when i woke up, i noticed that i had no more working attire in my wardrobe.. so i had to go over to pick up my cloths from the backyard where i hang to dry. after putting on my pants, i felt a sudden sharp pain in my tight... knowing it was definitely a bug, i tried to shake it off.. a hornet dropped on the floor..



after the last experience of a hornet stinging my foot, it was bad enough.. this time round, my tight.. it was more than a week that my last sting took me to recover... its horribly painful and uncomfortable.. now, my tight is all swollen and i find it difficult to move my leg coz every move i make its painful.. hiahz... somehow this little bug has this much venom to create such suffering...



tomorrow's the day.. the day we've been preparing for.. GM's coming.. and i'm half limping.. wow.. how fun... regardless of what, life still goes on.. today had another cow chase... i wonder how long will my bike last me at the rate i'm going.. lol.. 6 months? 1 year? lol.... nvm.. company is paying for it.. :)


tomorrow's gonna be another busy day.. so i better get some rest and hope that my swell gets better quickly.. :)



remember to drink more H20 k... c",)

No comments: