Thursday, June 19, 2008

3rd n 4th day

wednesday

was another new day.. woke up as usual for muster.. i cant really remember the deatils.. kind of tired now.. but waiting for someone to get home so v can chat.. :P but then i remember

1. going around with mr. bala
2. going out for lunch at a near by chinese stall with mr. chiew
3. din go to office after my afternoon nap coz was raining so stayed home
4. badminton.. someone says good coz i'll lose my FAT.. i know la.. u trying to complain i;m real fat...
5. talked to someone before heading my crib..


thursday
pretty much a day for me... lol.. went to muster as usual.. today the senior manager came back from training so yeah.. met him.. n he assigned a motorbike for me... it was a old yamaha sports dunno what crap la.. but it had a modified exhaust pipe n wow... LOUD!!! but no power!!!

so yeah. i was pretty much happy... finally my own bike... ok la.. not really MINE but mine in a way la... so went around again with Mr. bala after breakfast.. went to do checks on workers n go around the field to familiarize myself with the roads... few times going up the steep slopes i almost went down all the way backwards coz not familiar with riding a bike...

the funniest part comes here..

when i got the bike, Mr. chiew asked me if there was petrol.. i open the petrol cover n saw some water like thing inside.. seemed quite alot (but not)... so i said got petrol la.. but then on the way back just before out 10.30m tea break, my motor ran out of petrol... shit... like wah... just died in the middle on the FIRST DAY!!! crapy rite... then i tired to start it n all.. but then TAK BOLEH la.. coz not petrol ma...

then the worse part was that when i was trying to start up the motor n stuff, i stepped into a puddle of COW SHIT!!! my whole shoe went into that giant puddle of SHIT!!!!! wtf!!!!! n Mr. bala was there... omg.. malu-fy-ing!!!! my guess tomorrow everyone will know about it ady.. lol... somehow the mouths in the estate cant be stop one... one pass to one then pass to another.. wah.. the chain wont stop until everyone knows... :P


SAD...


so yeah.. went back office.. took petrol n got the bike.. then i took the bike myself into the field.. got bit lost but with the help of a map n my terrible sense of direction i was able to get out.. lol...


then makan lunch then went back to rest... woke up.. went back to office then met up with the senior manager for a briefing of my job scope n what i need to do... bla bla bla... then hanged out at the staff office for awhile before heading back..


so got back... then just laze around the house lor.... somehow my laptop cant play cds well ady.. like bit jumpy stuff.. haihz... myust be the cd player got problem.. :(


k la.. waiting for someone to call or sms me..



remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.