Friday, June 20, 2008

long waited pictures.. :)

alright finally i got some time + mood to go around snapping some pic..


presenting.. MY HOUSE..:)


as its right on top of a small hill.. i have great view.. even the one of the sunset n sunrise:)
view from my house

view from my house

view from my house

my garage and small store

my very own garage (my car fits just right)

side view of the house

front view of my house (Mr. chiew's car)

my old junk (heard i'm gonna get a new one.. soon..)

MAX (noisy dog that lives in the kitchen)

sitting room + dinning room (its really big)

my run down bathtub (will get it fixed in few month's time)

my E.M.P.T.Y room (but big)

my crib where i spend at least 10 hrs of my time on the internet n in lalaland

thats what we get in the morning after evening rain + light

more of these water ant

u see.. its that gross... not only here.. all over the place..!! eew!!!

a present in my room after the first night


alright.. thats all i have for now.. will snap pic in the field later on.. n maybe of some people.. but yeah.. uploading it takes patience..


miss ya guys!!!

gonna go for friday bible study here.. :)


remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the water ants photos are fucking gross ok

dE WateR guY said...

thats y i'm showing it.:P


so how r u doing??