Wednesday, June 18, 2008

first 2 days of work..

finally i've found the time n connection to be able to actually BLOG..!! somehow been i dont know but TIRING ans somehow when it reaches about 9pm, the connection snaps.. cant get connected.. crapy rite.. lol..


MONDAY

woke up at 5.30am coz had a muster (morning meeting) at 6am. but my housemate (Mr. Chiew) could not wake up so only got there at about 6.30+.. then had breakfast from 7.30-8am.. then went around the field with Mr. Chiew.. he showed me around the place explaining stuff which was practically UNKNOWN to me before this.. the trees, the fruit, fronds (leaves), n other stuff.. all the terms used n all la... then helped Mr. Chiew with some paper work...

then at about 1+pm went to bahau town for lunch with Mr. Chiew n Bahdrul who's a new assistant manager in this plantation. then had a medical check up by a doctor who i guess did not know what was he doing either.. he asked me what do i need to check when i went for the check up...

aint he the doctor??
aint he suppose to know??!!!

DUH!!!

yeah.. then hanged around for awhile at bahau town as i waited for them to come pick me up again.. got back to my house then took a half an hour nap before going back to the office at about 3.30pm to continue the paper work...

got back home at about 5.30-6pm..

took my shower n a simple dinner before heading to the hall for a badminton session..

got back.. took a really cold shower (OUCH!!) then hanged around.. talked to someone... then went to bed about 12+


TUESDAY
woke up at about 5.45am then headed to be muster on time to see what was going on n what they had there.. then went over to the chemical store... did a list of chemicals n what were the functions.. n yeah.. there were about 14 different chemicals including 2 types of rat poison... chemicals were used to treat the trees from bugs, insects n other small plants n fungus..

had breakfast then met Mr. Bala at about 7.45 to show me around the tall palm which i will soon be in charge of.. tall palms r palm trees which are above i cant remember.. 13 or 15 yrs old.. yeah.. they r the main fruit producers.. big fat juicy bunches each worth about 15-20 bucks.. :)

somehow Mr. Bala who will be a staff under me soon is fatter than me.. n if u know me, i'm about 85kg.. n he's even more.. imagine 2 of us riding on a motorcycle.. lol.... true enough.. we got a flat tyre... lol.. so he drop me off in the middle of the estate then headed back to change the motorcycle.. then after going around, we bumped into Bahdrul who asked me to follow him coz he had somethings to show me..


so yeah.. went chasing after the manualing (fertilizer) team... coz the audit people were coming soon... he explained n taught me alot of stuff which is in my book now:) trying to get it in my mind... hahahaha... yeah.. then went around n around... until it was lunch.. had my lunch at the near by mamak... the nasi goreng was ok la...


then went back to have a nap again after lunch.. probably thats y i'm not losing any weight.. lol... then headed back to office to sit n hang around... at about 5+pm some ppl were trying to catch a cow.. coz cows were prohibited in the estate... so went over to kepoh la.. lol.... but then the ppl failed to catch the cow... too powerful.. lol...


reached home at 6+ then took a shower before heading to bahau alone to buy stuff n look around.. got back at about 9+ then arranged my things then wanted to talk to someone but i guess... busy or something la....

miss ya anyway..


slept early.. about 10+.. but din sleep well.. woke up at 5.45 again today... Mr. Chiew late again... sad la.. make me look bad coz always late.. coz currently i dont have my own motorcycle.. so cant go myself...

i'll post what i did today later... :) take a nap now..


remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)


ESPECIALLY YOU!!! THE PERSON WHO SAID THAT SHE DEHYDRATING!!!


ciao...

No comments: