Sunday, June 15, 2008

my new home..

leaving the house at 2pm, i was pretty much happy to be on my way to bandar seri jempol where i will begin my career of my life. just before reaching sungai buloh tol, i suddenlly remembered that u forgot to bring something really important to me...

MY PILLOW

MY BLANKET

MY LETTER OF CONFIRMATION

oh my goodness.. had to head back n take it... so in total i wasted 27min and 32.7km of petrol...

then again after gathering those thing, taking a cup of water, i headed back on the road at 2.35pm.. dropping by my condo in pj to pick up my 29inch tv then heading to holiday villa subang to pick up some money as i was totally broke.. then heading to drop something by at caren's place...


at about 4pm, i finally left caren's place and headed for ladang ayer hitam...

was pretty much a smooth journey without making any wrong turns what so ever... reached there at about 6.22pm..

so i would be staying in a big bungalow.. yes... one with 2 rooms and i will be sharing the place with another assistant manager (Mr. Chiew) and his 7 years old golden retriever (Max)... when i got there.. oh... i could smell the dog from the door.. lol.. it was locked in a room behind the kitchen.. poor dog...

my room is really big.. its probably about the size of my sitting room at home.. lol.. yeah.. n its really empty.. there were only few things in it..

1. queen size bed
2. 1 small cupboard
3. 1 really big cupboard (actually tall)
4. 1 dressing table with mirror

attached bathroom with a bathtub :) but its kind of in bad shape.. but i'll fix it up someday when i got the time..

it was bit dusty.. but nvm.. the more important thing is my internet connection... can my celcom broadband work??..!!!




YES!!!! CAN!!!




but then my msn live messenger cant really connect properly... :(


thank God for creating MSN web messenger:) could login n chat but slowly la..


at about 7+ went out to look for food n buy some stuff i'll need... guess what i ended up buying..

1. new pair of working shoes
2. 2 pair of socks
3. a pail
4. a dustbin
5. a broom
6. a mop
7. some cloths
8. hangers
9. stick on hocks to hang my cloths
10. some breakfast + tonight dinner
11. maggie mee (tom yam)
12. and other stuff i also cant remember whats it.. so many!!!!!


got back ate my buggers then started to clean the place... sweep, mop, wipe... bla bla bla....


now my room is really clean... :)


but then worst thing is that my room DO NOT HAVE AIR CONDITIONER!!!!!!!!


ITS DAMN HOT HERE!!!!



ok ppl.. need to sleep soon... tomorrow work starts at SIX IN THE MORNING!!!! SICK!!!!


ciao.. pray for me that i dont get eaten by some monsters from the oil palm jungle or sucked dry by some dinosaur mosquito... :)


remember to drink more H20 k. c",)

No comments: