Monday, June 9, 2008

some week i have had..

have not been blogging lately.. somehow did not feel like it or had nothing much to blog about..

but now i have some stuff to just fill it up..

from 4th to 6th i was up at cameron highlands.. for a camp where my dad was speaking at.. honestly speaking.. wah.. the camp basically comprises of 2 generations in general.. the elderly (40-80yrs old) and kids (below 17 yrs old)... sad rite.. so basically dont have much peers for me to mix around with.. but then at least had some good time with my family..

bought back loads of stuff including stuff for my frens... BIG FAT strawberries... made some ppl + parents happy.. anyways its just really nice to see the smile on ppl's faces... spend sometime with ppl i cherish and had fun entertaining the rest... hahaha... i din know i was that entertaining.. i tot i was more annoying than entertaining.. :P

sat... full day... started off going to music practice at 11am then back home for lunch... then went back to church for yf which ended up at little taiwan for a yam cha session.. anyway.. besides the cream on my drink it practically sucked...

headed back to start a small throwing of words with my dad.. lol.. but nvm.. went out for dinner with my grandma.. had some nice food.. then headed back to pack my stuff then head ti caren's place to get a free car wash..:P

after hanging around for awhile then went to play hockey... it was tiring.. plus my foot cramp.. sucky man... so yeah... went back n tidur...

sunday morning... church no electricity.. wah... had service outside.. felt weird but then was good.. coz had a change.. :)

n yeah.. not i'm just sitting around n doing nothing.. sad....

preparing myself to start work for REAL... urh..!!


remember to drink more H20 k.. c",)

No comments: